This is the third of five podcasts on President Obama's Climate Action Plan that was released to the American Public on June 25, 2013. In this third podcast, we look at carbon pollution. Carbon pollution is the biggest driver of climate change. The plan to cut carbon pollution includes:
1. Reducing carbon pollution from power plants.
2. Accelerating clean energy leadership.
3. Building a 21st century transportation sector.
4. Cutting energy wastes in homes, businesses, and factories.
5. Reducing other greenhouse gases.
6. Increasing federal leadership.