This is the fourth of five podcasts on President Obama's Climate Action Plan that was released to the American Public on June 25, 2013. In this fourth podcast, we look at preparing the US for the impacts of climate change. We've made great progress but there are five things that we still need to do:
1. Support climate-resilient investments.
2. Rebuild and learn from Superstorm Sandy.
3. Launch an effort to create sustainable and resilient hospitals.
4. Maintain agricultural productivity.
5. Provide tools for climate resilience.